Thursday, December 3, 2009

Carlos Daughter healthy hair butter or ojon restorative hair treetment???? which is better?

I have only used the Ojon and I think it is GREAT!!! You will see a difference the 1st time you use it. I leave it in over night and wow does my hair look great. If you use it over night like I do, put a warm towel over your head and then a plastic cap.Carlos Daughter healthy hair butter or ojon restorative hair treetment???? which is better?
I'd say the hair butter.


Carlos daughter has an amazing product line :)Carlos Daughter healthy hair butter or ojon restorative hair treetment???? which is better?
how the hell are we supposed to know if we have no idea as to what you are talking about and have no picture help us out here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans