Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has anyone used the ojon hair product as seen on QVC? If so were they any good.?

I have long thick curly hair, and I used ojon shampoo %26amp; conditioner, it made my hair feel smooth but after a few times of use my hair was getting so fine and I also found it snapped easy when I brushed it, also started to look lifeless, I stopped using it and my hair has got thicker with more life again, I would not buy it again, but it might be ok for other hair types, up to you if you want to try it and hope you don't waste your money, Good luck.Has anyone used the ojon hair product as seen on QVC? If so were they any good.?
From my point of view I think you have made a good choice, too much money to waste, I still have half a bottle of each. Happy Christmas. Report Abuse
Has anyone used the ojon hair product as seen on QVC? If so were they any good.?
I've tried these products and they didnt do anything for my hair. The shampoo made my hair extremely hard. The products smell nice but thats about it. I tried them (the kit) and I didnt see any change in my hair.
Yes, I have relaxed hair and they worked wonders on my hair. My breakage stopped and my hair was sooo smooth and shiny and soft.
if used the shampoo and conditioner...it's great stuff!! it makes my hair really smooth and tangle-free...the only thing i didn't like about it was the smell
i would go to a beuty supply store or call your stylist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans