Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who has tried Ojon hair products ?

For those who have used Ojon, or known someone who has, have you had any benefits for your hair, or heard of any good ,or not so good experiences? If so, in what way? I was about to buy a set of these products available on QVC for a minimal price and free delivery. Nothing else has worked for my hair, so this will be my last try. Thanks for all comments, I will try to give all a green thumbs up. Who has tried Ojon hair products ?
I love Ojon! It's pricey, but at Sephora they'll make you a sample of anything in the store so I had them make me a sample of the ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner and it worked so well! My hair was super soft and manageable and smelled wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans