Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ojon Products???

Have you used Ojon products? If so, which ones and what were your thoughts about them. Thanks!Ojon Products???
I've recently tried the restorative hair treatment because it has been tauted by many as the best. I found it was really just OK and the smell of it was pretty intense. It has a strong incense and coffee smell and even after washing you can still smell it. The prices are pretty high too although you can save a bit by buying them from QVC if you still decide to try them. I recommend Frederic Fekkai Shea butter hair products.. they smell great, work very well, and cost less than Ojon. Good Luck!Ojon Products???
I LOVE Ojon. I buy them from sephora.com. I use the revitalizing mist as a leave-in conditioner when my hair's still wet after i wash it, and I use either ultra-hydrating shampoo/cond or shine %26amp; protect shampoo/cond depending on the season (winter hair is dryer, etc). Dyed hair can use either. Worth the money. The restorative hair treatment is awesome too, I leave it in for a couple hrs once a month or so.
Way overpriced!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans