Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ojon Hair Products question...??????????

Ojon Hair Products question...?


I'm going to the salon today to buy the restorative hair treatment. Has anyone used it before, is it worth the money and do you know if it will work well on my dry, damaged, thick Latina hair?Ojon Hair Products question...??????????
Exactly how dry and damaged is your hair? When is the last time you had your ends trimmed? When was the last time you had a hot oil treatment?





I've heard good things about Ojon, but it's way too expensive for me to buy. If you buy it from a place like Sephora or Ulta, you can return it if you don't like it and get your money back.





My hair is curly, thick and dry and I find that the best products for me are the ones that are a bit cheaper.Trader Joe's Nourish conditioner, V05 Tropical Coconut, Pantene Hydrating Curls, Pantene Texturize are my favorite cheapies. Mizani, Keracare, Kenra and Arosci are my favorites mid-priced brands.





Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans