Monday, November 30, 2009

Are OJON hair products all they are wrapped up to be?

I have VERY long fine to medium (waist length) naturally curly hair that has some blonde foils through it %26amp; the mid lengths through to the ends tend to go frizzy if i don't us product in it .So i have read all the wonderful reviews about OJON products %26amp; would like to know if if it is worth spending the money on trying them and some advice on what particular products in the range would be best for my hair type.??Are OJON hair products all they are wrapped up to be?
Yes!I'm actually a big fan and I've spent a lot on them because they do work!I use the ojon restorative hair treat meant as a Deep Conditioning Treatment which nourishes my hair and etc. also it prevents split ends yay!I use the ojon hydrating shampoo and conditioner which leaves my hair shiny, smooth, silky, and manageable as promised.I also use the ojon hydrating styling cream which eliminated my hair from getting puffy and frizzy when it's humid!I If you want more details tell me!Are OJON hair products all they are wrapped up to be?
Definitely!





You might want to also look into trying out Carol's Daughter.





--


http://www.fashionfling.com/forum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans