Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone ever used OJON products?

If so, what do you like or dislike about the product?Has anyone ever used OJON products?
I work in the beauty industry therefore I feel the need to try all new products. I purchased a travel size kit from Ojon that contained a moisturizing shampoo, conditoner, treatment. This product is very pricey by the way, so I thought it would totally transform my hair. Wrong! It was a complete waste of $50. The products smell very bad! You have to use a lot of the shampoo to get it to lather and the conditioning treatment is so greasy and stinky that i could smell it on my hair for days! Save your money and stick to drugstore brand hair products..after all my research they work better and will save you lots of moolah..Good luck!Has anyone ever used OJON products?
It is suppose to be a very good product I suggest you try it for yourself everyones hair is diferent so what may not work for someone may work for you. I hear the deep conditioning product is the key . I would try the conditioner it is highly rated.. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans