Monday, November 30, 2009

Is the Ojon Oil for hair a good product?

Just wondering if it is worth buying?Is the Ojon Oil for hair a good product?
it is definitely worth buying, it has made my hair so much healthier and stronger, it is worth the money, i would go to sephora or http://www.sephora.com and look at their productsIs the Ojon Oil for hair a good product?
Hi, I have used Ojon, and I can tell you, for the price and the preformance of the product, don't waste your money on it. I have tried alot of hair products, I have ';difficult'; hair! I thought I would splurge on this, and I may as well have went to Walmart! If I can suggest something, I really LOVE Nexxus products. I go back to them every time. And believe it or not,they actually DO sell those at Walmart! Alot cheaper than the salon. When you mentioned oil, I take it you may have dry hair? Try the Therappe. Or something with an OLIVE OIL in it. That is getting great reviews everywhere! They have those products at Walmart too! You may have to ask someone to direct you to them. But I will tell you from spending LOTS of money on Philosophy, Ojon, and the spendy! products, Nexxus is not too cheap, but it is GREAT and lasts alot longer than the Ojon too! They have a whole product line of everything right there at Walmart, believe or not!! Good luck to you!!
YES IT IS!


i bought the whole set from sephora (hairspray, revitalizing mist, the hair restorive treatment.. etc)


the oil is extrememly good, it makes your hair silky and smooth and dont forget shiny, but it does not leave it oily at all. it works wonders for me!
ive never tried it... but ive heard that ojon is an amazing brand! drop by sephora to get a free sample and see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans