Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone used/bought Ojon Plump & Hold Root Lifting Spray?

Is it any good? I was contemplating whether to buy it or not but the shopping channel that sells it(qvc) has a tendency to over hype products.


is it worth buying?Has anyone used/bought Ojon Plump %26amp; Hold Root Lifting Spray?
tried them both and now i'm baldHas anyone used/bought Ojon Plump %26amp; Hold Root Lifting Spray?
yes
try (Aussie or mitchel )it works just as good as anything out there. don't be fooled by there over price money stealing products trust me i have no body to my hair! and i love what i got!!! Mitchel is the better one of the 2!!





good luck :)
Hi, I haven't used it but I heard it's not that good. If you want a great root lift or all over the best product is Guts 10 volume spray foam it's by Redken it lifts up the roots or apply all over for great volume with attitude I'm sure when or if you try this product you will never use any thing else/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans