Monday, November 30, 2009

Which is a better product for damaged black hair? Carols Daughter or Ojon?

I am currently considering either buying the Carols Daughter or the Ojon line of hair care products. I am currently growing out my relaxer and want to move toward more natural products to help with my dry/damaged hair. Has anyone tried both?Which is a better product for damaged black hair? Carols Daughter or Ojon?
i would recommend the ojon line. i have been using the restoritive treatment 2 times a week for about a year and what it does is amazing. as it is a natural oil, it penetraits deep into the scalp, which will help with the new growth, and also, it will help repair the damage that is at the mid-lengths to the roots. i am a hair stylist, and i am pretty fussy about what i recommend to clients and use on own my hair. it is the best %26amp; easiest treatment to use!!!Which is a better product for damaged black hair? Carols Daughter or Ojon?
My cousin is a stylist and she says great things about Carol's Daughter. On the other hand, I've never heard anything about Ojon, never even heard the name.
Carol's Daughter Works And Smells Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans