Monday, November 30, 2009

How Long Will My Hair Be In A Year If I Use Ojon Shampoo?

Well its about 8-12 inches now If I take care it correctly how long would be in a year





****Im african american, and i dont get perms alot because i use ojon****How Long Will My Hair Be In A Year If I Use Ojon Shampoo?
It would be just as long as it would be if you didn't use Ojon. Ojon Hair Products help hydrate, strengthen, and restore dry, damaged hair; but it does not effect the rate of growth. Since, the maximum growth rate for hair is about 6 inches (15 cm) per year, you should have 14-18 inches in a year's time.How Long Will My Hair Be In A Year If I Use Ojon Shampoo?
Most peoples hair grow an AVERAGE of 1/4 to 1/2 inch per month, some that take vitamins may experience faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans