Monday, November 30, 2009

I suffer from male pattern baldness.can OJON generate hair growth.. would it bring back my lost hair?

I'm perturbed b'coz of my bald head. I'm just 21 yrs. old nd I can't be normal like my friends and like those people of my age. 3-4 yrs. ago i had a strong hair line but now i'm totally bald. it's a horrible stress for me. i need my hair back and it should be the natural way.can sum1 help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to get out of this male pattern baldness.I suffer from male pattern baldness.can OJON generate hair growth.. would it bring back my lost hair?
No. You might get a very small amount of regrowth with DHT inhibitors like propecia and dutasteride, but none of these drugs really do all that much. 'Natural' treatments do even less. Your only real option is hair transplantation/cloning.I suffer from male pattern baldness.can OJON generate hair growth.. would it bring back my lost hair?
I'll advice you not to use drug based medications because of their side effects.If i may suggest,you should use organic based medications;i mean herbal,because of their effectiveness and non side effect.Some of these are FABAO101 (www.fabao.com) or (www.fabaocanada.com) formulars and MULTIFLORA 713(www.multiflora.co.uk).I suggest combining the two if you can afford,though multiflora is relatively cheap and it worked for me.
no it doesnt help
What kind of essentials oils are good for new hair growth


http://www.askaquery.com/question/What-k鈥?/a>
  • skin industries
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    cash advance loans