Monday, November 30, 2009

What Ojon hair products would you recommend?

I'm going to order some products soon, but i'm not sure which ones to try.


I have amazingly dry, frizzy hair, so i'm going to order the Ultra Hydrating shampoo and conditioner





But I want some other stuff to try lol. Maybe the restorive treatment?





What products have you guys found the best? Thanks xWhat Ojon hair products would you recommend?
yes the resoritive treatment is reallllly good.also the revitalising mist i think its called.its an orange leave in conditioner spray.its really really niceWhat Ojon hair products would you recommend?
I use the utra hydrating. works very well..the restoratie treatment turns into oil. rub a little in your hands and apply to hair. I leave on for 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans