Monday, November 30, 2009

Has anyone tried Ojon hair care?

I believe it is worth the money. And here's a bit more info:





It's perfect for all hair types, especially dry, dull or damaged hair.


Ojon Hydrating Shampoo and Hydrating Conditioner are formulated for natural or chemically treated, curly, coarse or unruly hair. Use them every day without damaging hair or weighing it down. The Shampoo and Conditioner are made from 100% pure ojon palm nut oil, shea butter, sweet almond protein and babassu -- all active ingredients are natural, plant based extracts! Your hair is left clean, shiny, smooth and manageable.Has anyone tried Ojon hair care?
never even heard of itHas anyone tried Ojon hair care?
I just got the try me kit from Sephora.com and i'm sitting here now with the restoartive treatment in, smells like coffee or something.But I have been online looking it up,reading reviews,etc...Pretty interesting, but we'll see.I know one of teh reviews on ebay was by an african american woman who said it is great for our hair...I'll give it a shot, since playing beautician over the years has sent my hair into shock! lol
I have and the only thing I really liked was the restorative treatment. the shampoo and conditioner(hytdrating system) didnt really do anything for me. Not to mention the smell will catch you off gard it's a strong earthy smell like coffee.


So in my opinion the only thing worth the money is the treatment and the conditioning shine serum and nothing else. FYI the serum was my fav and a must have for frizzy hair and blow outs in general.
Yes, it actually dries out your hair, as you get older, your split ends will increase, and as you use it, your dandruff will increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash advance loans